Wednesday 7 August 2013

Jarrod & Rawlins – Grilled Pork Loin Fillet


I was supposed to be trying out their brunch menu, but sadly realised that on weekdays, the menu had only 4 selections, and Egg Benedict is only served on weekends. So I opted to try their set lunch menu (Monday – Thurs after 12pm), at a price of RM 21 (Approx SGD 8.50 / EUR 5.20)

The starter course of salad was so-so, and their dessert was nothing much to shout about either. So I’ve decided to just share my thoughts on my main dish – Grilled Pork Loin Fillet.




The meat was a bit dry, but the portion was just nice. I loved the sliced baked potatoes and the sauce, couldn’t really tell what it was made of, but at least it went well with the meat. The rocket salad leaves as a garnish was just lovely too, giving it a bit of a bitterness taste to it. But in comparison with the Lamb Shank I had at The Norse Bar & Bistro I had last week, it really just barely meets my expectations.  

Final verdict: 6/10
Location: No. 32-M, Jalan Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment